Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chuggin' Along

Made it through workday number 2 this week! I've been pretty busy at work, getting a record number (sarcastic tone), two data books ready! It's a program with a few issues. Had a bit of a headache yesterday, and I've had a bit of stuff in my throat today, but nothing that's an all out "sickness" yet (knock, knock). I'm just glad I've made it this far.

Yesterday I acquired a GPS device (that my brother-in-law Nathan suggested I get) to help my traveling this summer (it should arrive on Thursday). I also worked a bit more on the New England trip plan and after dinner we watched the first Nancy Drew. Well, we watched most of it before the 9pm "Jack" (commonly referred to as "24") that my parents watch religiously. I went straight to bed and I believe I was much happier for doing so. We should finish Nancy Drew tonight after our family Bible study.

Thunk. (head hits the table) I'm tired. :)

Jp

No comments: