Saturday, November 7, 2009

Movin' Stuff Around

Jason's brother's wife had to move out of her apartment into the new house today, while his brother (her husband) is coming home tonight from doing an engineering job in Alaska... what a day! So it was a hard day's work with our friends and my future family in-law :) Very happy to be doing something with my hands all day long though!

I've had a very strange week. Really intense at work... besides ten minutes for a sandwich on Wednesday, I haven't eaten lunch all week. Too busy at work to stop to think. But I did get done what I needed to get done. 8 small engines *finally* shipped on Friday! Yay! Only 24 to go... :) I've only had them waiting to get going for months.

In other news, I had a wild night of weather last night, listening to Switchfoot's new album "Hello, Hurricane" with lightning, thunder & pounding rain outside. And then of course, there was the video of "May's Fury" that I had just happened to decide to watch because I was alone. LOL

And Friday was also a Monk double-header. We made up last week's at 3PM (which I loved - what a cute little dog!), went out to dinner and then watched the regularly scheduled one at 9. Very fun indeed! I ended up falling asleep to the rain pounding on the roof.

Jp

No comments: