Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here I Go Again

I knew it had to happen again sometime soon. Me, sitting on my duff, watching too many moving pictures (and making a conscious decision to watch too much) and then not getting enough sleep... Dah!!! When will I ever learn that I really shouldn't do that... especially two nights in a row? I keep on beating my head against a wall, so to speak. You know you shouldn't be watching TV when you fall asleep during the end of a MASH episode, I mean really! Just hit the sack already!

Here's to a better effort tonight, for tomorrow night I fly.

Not much has been happening around these parts lately. My parents have been talking about the Marines a whole lot, and understandably so. I never really spoke about Friday on here, and for some reason it's stuck in my head that I should record that I tried out Moo Goo Gui Pan for the first time, and really liked it. Mom and I treated ourselves out to Chan's Place after I got home from work. I have no idea why that's so interesting... "But it was really good chicken and veggies!"...

Okee... time for sleep... I mean work.

Jp

No comments: