Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Much to Report...

But I'll log it here anyway.

The party for Grandma lasted pretty much all day on Sunday. She had a great time with all the people who came - one from California! My aunt and mom put together a really nice food/snack table, and I was able to help with the roses and taking the pictures as well.

Today at work was rather busy! I didn't quite get through my stack of scanning though. We had some leftovers for dinner, and then I was wanting to read tonight, but my sister persuaded me to watch Dick Van Dyke and Get Smart with her for a while instead. LOL! Love those shows! They just don't make them like they used to!

So I might read a chapter or two of one of those books that have been on my nightstand for ages... and then it's off to bed and a free breakfast at Denny's tomorrow! Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

I did manage to find another war memoir read by JBL... on Amazon. It's by one of the people from the famed Easy Company. And then there was a cheaper version of a Canon battery for my camera that I wanted as a backup... so that was a good find as well.

Jp

No comments: