Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Consternation

I only have limited internet capabilities at the house I'm sitting, so what am I going to do on Saturday night? I think I should try to find a free wireless internet cafe or something... but I don't know how late those stay open... ;) I could drive home, I guess, but I really shouldn't be gone that long from them. I think I should just stay at the house and deal with a lousy internet connection. It worked off and on last night, so I suppose it'll be ok. Everybody'll see me popping in and out, I guess...

2 comments:

Rodney said...

We'll keep the patented Wennduct® tape handy to secure you to the room. It hasn't worked yet, but I've heard there's a first time for everything. :)

niferjen said...

I have to warn you... I don't own any spandex... :)

LOL Rodney!