Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm Giving It a Try...

We'll see how long I can keep this up. The only 'blogging' I've done before is on Facebook, and that's pretty different, because... because... well, probably you know why already.

Although, nobody will even read this, I shouldn't wonder, so, why bother? Because I do lots of silly things with uncommon regularity.

Oh, well, this is really just an experiment. I think I'll mainly stick to quoting things, and on the rare occasion that something happens to me, maybe try to describe it. As my sister knows all too well, I have a tendency to describe things as 'Fantastic!' or 'Awesome', without getting into much more detail than that. I'll try and be more grandiliquent. (giggle! I like that word)

I have this sneaking suspicion that most of what I say will be quoting the TV show that maybe 6 other people have heard of as well, which would be Remember WENN. (sigh) And unfortunately, a lot of it will probably be misspelled. Just laugh at me if I do.

No comments: