Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Comin' off a high


Well, after over two days of excited bliss from going to Kentucky, I have finally calmed down a little bit. I ate some bad broccoli yesterday and had to heave-ho, and then missed a good bit of sleep. There's nothing like a little bit of stomach sickness to calm one down.

If you're wondering what I did in Kentucky, then you haven't talked to me recently. LOL! I've been talking about nothing else these last few days... these last few weeks.



I met some fans of 'Remember WENN' in Owensboro, KY, for dinner, before going with them to a LIVE radio performance of 'Armchair Detectives: A Remember WENN Mystery/Musical'. I had the time of my life. I met the creator of www.rememberwenn.org and other very cool people. We talked, laughed and quoted to our heart's content. Other aspects that made the trip so awesome were the wonderful hotel I had two pit-stops in, the long, beautiful drive from Louisville to Owensboro, my time alone with God, and being able to drive really fast. Renting a car for the first time is an exciting experience. Hoo-rah for being 25!

So now, I am back to work and regular life. Ah, well. It was bound to happen... I just wasn't expecting to throw up after coming off of a high like that. I guess I was a little excited.

Signing off until next time,
Jp





[the hotel in Louisville - with my first rental car... the silver Pontiac on the left :) 12/13/09]




Click on the 'WENN Mystery Festival' link for more details, written by one of those "other very cool people". LOL

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, Jen! It was great to meet you. We had such a good time. Keep blogging!

Rodney said...

>nobody will even read this

"Hey, I read it," he said earnestly :)

I've completed all my reports on alt.tv.remember-wenn. Now to webify them.