Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lazy Day

It was pretty relaxing. I went to Denny's for breakfast, for the first time in a while... and they still remembered me, and what I like to order. :)

Took a little trip to Fry's Electronics to get a USB car charger. Got a disc drive cleaner, an audio jack splitter, new headphones, and a thingy that lets you play your music over the radio. Am I getting too technical?

Had lunch back in my room, created a new blog for the wedding, had dinner at the galley, talked with Mom & Dad, and then Meg... and then got on chat.

Jp

PS... and I found out of Facebook that my Huskies beat Hawai'i today. It was the return trip for the time we visited there in December 2007... the game I went to, where we started off so wonderfully, and then choked in the end. They held on well this time. :)

No comments: