Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Another Care-Free Day

Started out with Denny's ultimate omelet... with hunks of avocado for good measure, and pancakes on the side, instead of hashbrowns. When I sat down to eat I hadn't decided what exactly I'd do next, but when I walked out the door there wasn't anything to do but turn left on Nimitz up the hill to the library again. It's so fun! And it doesn't cost anything! And people are grateful for it! :)

Got there right around 10, spent nearly the whole allotted hour per computer sitting on the Internet, then started on the DVD's that were left in the same media room yesterday. It was strange, because just after I started, a couple of the employees came down to work on the same stuff... apparently they had been directed to tackle it. Then I shelved adult mysteries and fiction, and the librarian pulled me aside to do another favor for her.

On my way back down the hill I found a bus daypass... so I thought it an opportune time to go up Rosecrans St. for lunch and a trip to Target. When I came back to base, I settled into the lobby at the liberty center to watch "A Man Called Peter" and to chat with my friends. Guys across from me asked me if I was laughing at them... :)

Jp

No comments: