Monday, September 6, 2010

Relaxable Day

I ended up not going on that run a couple of the recruit guys were planning for today. I woke up with my period... a week early. With how emotional I'm feeling (you know you're in trouble when "aww" moments from the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air almost make you cry), Mom thinks its the stress of everything. (yep, I agree)

So today was having a nice breakfast with everyone, watching the above-mentioned TV show with the FC, playing Phase 10 with the FC (finishing 2nd), having a dinner of fresh brook trout (that Dad caught on their trip this weekend) and corn-on-the-cob (that they bought at a market there), and then watching a very funny and endearing "Bachelor Mother" (1939, Ginger Rodgers, and a very young David Niven). What a hoot! I loved how she said upon getting fired in the beginning, "How hard is it for a girl to join the Navy?", when thinking of things she could do.

A day with the family is just what the doctor ordered.

Jp

No comments: