Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do I Say Welcome, or Do I Say "Maaahhh!"?

The days this week have been rather similar, but not that I minded: every night we've watched movies after dinner: Love Crazy, Since You Went Away, The Shaggy DA, and tonight, Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House. Also, in the last four days, the rain has returned... in force! I think it was Tuesday, late afternoon at work, when we all suddenly heard rain (and some say hail) pounding outside. We've just had an incredibly long dry spell, so I enjoyed the noise. We had some more rain today, and there has been nothing but clouds all week. I did get a peek at the moon last night though as I walked Spiffy around our half-mile block.

Work has been so, um, continual. Geesh! Last night I even dreamed about work... not the people, or anything interesting like that, but the actual job I had to do. Like I don't do that enough in the first place!

I think I feel rather restless right now. But it's time to take the flag down and retire for the evening. Ah... tomorrow is Friday.

Jp

No comments: