Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Afternoon!

Whoo-hooo! And still gorgeous sunshine!

After work I was feeling a little lazy, even though I went back to sleep after waking up before my alarm for Jazzercise this morning... and then I woke up right on time to be able to just make it to work by our Friday - 8 am start time. Back at the house, my room was a mess, so I decided to put off being lazy and pick it up instead. And then the dingo came in and looked up at me with adorable brown eyes... and then we went for a walk after I put the flag out. Who can argue with their doggie? :)

Mom took me out for lunch today. We had fish & chips at a local place in Kirkland near the Juanita waterfront on Lake Washington. It was so warm in the sun, we both opted for the much cooler and shadier inside the restaurant.

What a lovely day!

No comments: