Saturday, April 18, 2009

Plum Tuckered Out

6 miles from the UW to I-90,
2 miles across I-90,
13.5 miles around Mercer Island,
2 miles back on I-90,
6 miles back to the UW.
...............................................
= 29.5 miles round-trip

sitting down in my car: priceless.

That was pretty much my day, other than having a great breakfast with my mom and sister, which doesn't happen very often, and dropping my cellphone on I-90, having it get run over by two bikes, getting it back and having it work...

and then after the ride, I dropped my bike off for it's free 90 day tune up, and picked up a pump and tube and saddle pouch, so when my tire goes flat next time (it happened about a mile into our trip) I'll be able to fix it, no problem. (Thanks to Brian for the tube! and for showing me how!)

at home, after swinging by Fred Meyer for two large CD cases (still in my biking pants - eeeeik!), I came home to an already prepared baked potato dinner! Yum! And then my sister and I went to Target to spend my gift card from work. Comfy socks! and a couple Schleich toys. I saw the Webkins Lion, and I thought he was rather cute! Another time, maybe.

So, after a long, relaxing shower, I'm sitting here in the living room sorting through all my CD's... because they are very unsorted and hard to find.

What a day!
Jp

No comments: