Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh, Would You Look At How the Time Flies.

It's already the weekend! Tomorrow I'm taking off for the Oregon Coast with a friend of mine. We're going to be gone until Sunday night, but I might get a second or two with the hotel's free Wi-Fi. My goodness, this week felt like it would last forever! But I suppose that's always the case right before a trip for me.

Monday, nothing happened really... except for Zac shipping out. Work was very dull, and I had trouble focusing at work... so much so this week, that nearly every day I stayed overtime to make up for time unwisely spent during the day. I think I have too much freedom at work. And I allow my mind to wander too much... next week I'm going to work hard on staying on task all day.

Tuesday night, Mom treated my sister and I to an evening at Red Lobster! Wow! Was that an incredible dinner! I had tilapia stuffed with lobster and seafood... ! So good! And then Wednesday I pulled myself out of bed in time for Jazzercise in the morning... good thing! Because today, we had this huge BBQ/potluck for lunch at work... yummy!

I'm handling Zac being gone pretty well. It's still a little weird, having him gone, but over the two months that he was trying to ship out, we had good times together, and after the first shock, we slowly adjusted to the situation... So, although it was very hard for him... and for us too (not knowing when he was going), it definitely was good for everyone the way it worked out. I hope he is adjusting well down there... wish I knew what he was going through.

My sister and I just finished watching "Save the Last Dance" (Julia Stiles) (Zac's movie on Zac's big screen projector downstairs). He was swell and wrote down which buttons to push in order to make it work... :) Great movie, BTW... really enjoyed it.

Jp

No comments: