Tuesday, March 24, 2009

M.S.

I've been putting this off for a couple months now, but today I finally started getting this around!

I'm going to walk on Sunday April 5th for the Multiple Sclerosis Society, because a good friend of mine from the Husky Band was just recently diagnosed with it and she's even a couple years younger than me. It'll be a four-mile walk in the morning. This is the first time I've ever done fundraising like this. It means a lot more if you know someone personally involved. If you click on "View Team Roxi", I am in the picture, the furthest person to the right. It was taken at the Oregon State game in 2007.

Note: This is not a solicitation. Consider it as a note on what I've been doing today, just like any other post. If you're lead to give, that's great! But there is no expectation.

Jp

No comments: