Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Dared to Watch...

A good friend of mine told me to watch "Shadow of a Doubt" (Hitchcock, 1943), and I did so tonight with my sister and parents. Now, usually I am scared silly by thrillers, but this one I really enjoyed. There were a few tense moments, to be sure, but the main character was a delight to watch. It was a great one, and everyone loved it. It turned out that my mom had seen parts of it before on the other classic movie channel, back in the day, so she particularly liked seeing it in its entirety.

I don't think I'll have any nightmares, but I'll be sure to say so if I do. At least I'm not looking over my shoulder after this one (I hate that when I have to look over my shoulder).

And I'm officially done with work at Aerojet until the Fifth of January! Yey!
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself tomorrow!

A Very Merry Christmas Eve to you all!
Jp

No comments: