Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Try it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbEzJY8CWtA

Okay, for a moment, imagine that Jonathan Freeman is singing this song in a different story altogether... say in the beginning of "Who's Scott Sherwood" for instance... and tell me what you think. Substituting "Scottie" for "Ali" works wonders. This is what was on TV when I walked in the door on Sunday, so I'm not as crazy as one may think... hopefully. It's just that I had very insane parody running through my head and it nearly knocked me on the floor with laughter. Maybe you had to be there... I dunno.

Jp

Jafar - R. Pruitt (they do have the same voice after all)
Ali/Aladdin - Scott
Jasmine - Betty
The Sultan - Victor
Iago - Ms. Cosgrave
Abu - Maple
Genie - Mackie? I can hear him saying the genie's lines at least...
Flying Carpet - Mr. Foley
Cave of Wonders - Hilary? LOL
The guy who dies in the cave in the beginning - Jeff
The Narrator - also could be Mackie, maybe Eugenia

Mr. Eldridge and Gertie are kind of left out... but there are plenty of minor characters.

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

I like the flying carpet. :)