Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pictures and Stories

Labor Day!

Oooh, all day with the family yesterday! My grandparents are still here from North Carolina, (they go home tomorrow morning) and my sister brought over their brand new batch of baby bunnies! They had six little ones this time around, and they are adorable!

After going to bed too late, working on a project, I slept in until 9! Gosh, it's nice! That morning after breakfast, I was able to figure out how to get all of my China pictures onto the right card, and I figured out how to use the AV cable right, so I did a slide show on the TV off of my camera... I'm too slow at these things. I was nervous about how long it would take, because of the number of pictures I took, but I went through them just fine. I then showed off my Chinese money, and fans, and straw hat, and books, and then donned my glorious orchestra band uniform, and it was quite funny.

We had pizza for lunch, and strawberry shortcake for dessert, and lots of time together.

Well, back to normal for a while, sort of. Tomorrow rehearsals start for the next VA band game... but this is the last one this weekend. Other than this for the rest of the season, I'll just be showing up on certain Saturdays (that I choose), playing at the game and going home. No more rehearsals! Whoa!

Jp

No comments: