Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last two days

Band, band, band! That's pretty much it. 3 hour rehearsal last night - and a 3 hour rehearsal a couple hours ago. The show for Saturday against BYU has a full-fledged pre-game, where we play eight songs with five formations and a couple intricate transitions thrown in for good measure. That was pretty much all we did the first day, along with reading through the three tunes we have for halftime. The halftime songs and charts are pretty easy, because the main feature of the show will be our guest artist, a all percussion rock group called "SMASH".

Other than that, I've been staying up way too late again, so I think I'm going to head to bed so I can make it to work on time tomorrow without being to groggy.

So, tomorrow it's work (for 6 hours - one hour to make up because of the weird holiday schedule, and one to make up because I fell asleep again after my alarm got me up this morning) and then to the dentist, and then 3 precious hours with nothing scheduled, and then more band, and then the viewing of the 100th episode of Monk. Sounds like good times to me... we'll see.

Jp

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

I can't wait to see you! It's been too long. I also can't wait to see Monk. :) I'm sure seeing me and watching the show will be the best part of your day. :P