Thursday, January 10, 2013

Napping and Puzzling

As for today after work... I found my Christmas present (framed cross-stitch of 1 Cor. 13) on my doorstep when I pulled up. In perfect condition, as promised, and sitting comfortably upstairs in my bedroom. :)

First order of business was getting something to eat! I was starved! Ate up the remaining salmon steak that I had cooked the night before, grilled some zucchini and yellow squash, had a marvelous salad, and finished later on with some bread and a bowl of chicken noodle.

I worked a lot more on my puzzle, getting it pretty close to being done. Between working on it, I shut my eyes and leaned back on the couch for a pleasant little nap. Got up the gumption to take care of a few phone calls, and felt better when I did.

Jw

No comments: