Friday, December 2, 2011

In Reveiw

Monday morning I headed to Target first thing: bought two, 100 multi-colored lights on white cords, a power strip and another extension cord and set them up... one around the double window, and the other back and forth along the beam on the ceiling and the top of the shelves. Used removable, clear plastic hooks, and they're working fabulously. Ate a big breakfast too, before heading off for PT.

Tuesday and Wednesday nights I worked at the library. They were way backed up from Thanksgiving... never seen it that bad before. It took a whole hour for just graphic novels! There was no more room on the shelves. Tuesday night I utilized some coupons at the grocery across the street for OJ & eggs, and picked up some other things as well: an avocado, a couple frozen dinners (tortellini for that night, and a chicken pot pie), some Tillamook cheese, bologna, and another Hamburger Helper, which I had Thursday night as I watched Midway. Wednesday night I enjoyed watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas" for the 2nd time ever. It is so sweet and genuinely warming.

After class today, I went directly to "Papa's Pizza" on Canon St, picked up a 12", kept driving up the hill to Cabrillo Park, got out and ate my supreme, still in my uniform, and watched the sun and the sea... felt the chilly breeze, and reveled in the quiet, interrupted only by the sound of waves, crickets and the occasional bird. :)

As I sat in my car when I first arrived, I happened to be listening to Michelle Tumes's "Lovely" which mentions sea breezes. Lovely, indeed!

Tonight I went to see the new Muppet Movie in the theater at Mission Valley. Along with a cameo by Mickey Rooney!, it was very fun and funny too! I think poor Amy Adams is type-cast. :) I loved her in Enchanted too, though. Stopped by Target for more hooks for the sagging strands of lights in my room, and bread (since a mouse -or more- got into the loaf at home, and I ended up finding a wonderful elegant coat, dark grey, for looking nice and being warm when I go home in a couple weeks! Yay! :)

Jw

PS... and Mike and I finished I & II Thessalonians, and we started Ephesians last night.

No comments: