Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tuesday Night

When I got home, Emily, my house-mate (she rents the other room) invited me to go along with her to have "Taco Night" with her fellow interns at Fred's Mexican Cafe in Old Town. I offered to drive, since she was interested in drinking some margaritas. It was a nice little evening... we chit-chatted with her friends about the internship program, enjoyed some discounted tacos (I had a chicken one and a shrimp one, along with rice & beans) and when we got home, we watched "Becoming Jane" together. Fun little evening, and the first we've spent together!

Monday night was just another evening at home: hamburger helper & Captain Blood. :)

And tonight, before flying home for Thanksgiving, I had Noodles & Co. for an early dinner... an Americanized version of Pad Thai and curry soup... so good! Stopped by Chipotle next door for a burrito to go, so I could have something on the plane later on. Worked out pretty well!

Jw

No comments: