Friday, June 18, 2010

Back!


Well, I've finally cleared up my floor and chair from my instant unpacking on Wednesday morning, so I can now walk across my room and sit down on my very own chair and write this. :)

It's been very difficult to work at work this week, with all the talking about my trip and catching up and talking about leaving in three weeks... !!! Often times I sit and look at the calendar... oh, dear! :) Next week will be better though, especially after getting some much needed rest this weekend.

Gosh, after all that posting for 12 days straight I've really relaxed this week! Except I spent all Wednesday night posting 923 pictures to Facebook... and last night I went straight to bed after dinner at 6:30 and didn't wake up til 11pm... and I thought it was time for work. :) Got myself fixed up for bed (for real) and then slept for 5 and a half more hours, making it a total of ten! And I needed every minute!

Feeling much better today... got to work early so I could leave early for the Navy. And SUPER GOOD news! I'm at 162 lbs! Better than I thought! And probably the lowest I've been since Army ROTC in 2005. So the Chief will not get mad: not at me or my recruiters... I am two below where I signed on at... so I am well pleased!

Whew! (however, I need to press on)
Jp

No comments: