Monday, April 26, 2010

the rest of the day

After finishing my fabulous breakfast Sunday morning, and reading in the Bible, Meg and Mom came home with the pup from getting his shots from the doctor. Meg had spotted a cute little hamster at the pet store, so after Jason came over they decided to go get it and invited me along. Frederica is indeed a very cute little black female hamster. I loved the parakeets enjoying each other's company, and I also enjoyed the guinea pigs... there was a white one with tan spots around his eyes. My legs were a little tender as I walked around, but it wasn't anything that time wouldn't fix.

I slept a little over two hours yesterday afternoon (right after lunch). It felt so good to catch up from a crazily busy and fun weekend before going to work! :) Around six o'clock, Mom and I went to my church for the evening service. If there were any podcast of a sermon I'd recommend listening to, it is this one. Unfortunately, it's not posted yet. Probably within the week.

Back at home the FC had to take off to go see family, so Mom and I watched "An Affair to Remember" for an evening together. I had always thought it would be kinda wrong, because of the title, but goodness! it had nothing to do with "an affair". I proudly shed tears just like Meg Ryan did in "Sleepless in Seattle". What a lovely movie.

Jp

No comments: