Saturday, January 9, 2010

Since Then

After going to bed late Wednesday night, I got up pretty much on time for work. I was pretty much shot (tired) all day long. All I could think of was showering and sleeping. Thankfully, I was also pretty busy catching up all the incoming stuff from the last two days. That night we watched the next episode of Foyle's War (the first one I had seen live on TV back in... was that 2008? How the time flies!) And since the BCS title game was on after we were done watching Foyle, we watched the last five minutes or so (the part where Alabama was only ahead by 3 points and then had about 3 interceptions and a recovery and killed *evil* Texas (lol) in the last moments). I then promptly went to sleep.

Unfortunately, Friday morning I decided to sleep for "15 more minutes" after my alarm went off. I was then awakened by my boss calling my cell phone... :) It all worked out in the end. I just had to work until 1PM instead of noon. I did feel rested though. :) Work was again busy, but I pretty much cleaned off the stuff from this week.

The rest of the day I spent with Julie again. We had breakfast for lunch, played cards, looked through and copied my 350 pictures from our 2-day excursion, watched "Holiday" with Cary Grant and then promptly left for the theater where we and her brother took in "Invictus" with Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon. I had almost no idea about Nelson Mandela, so it was very informative as well as entertaining.

I again hit the sack right after getting home at 10:30, ignoring my messy room and my new netbook that had just arrived in the mail! Yes, I was very tired. But this morning I woke up at 4 am for some reason... there were stupid dreams that I was happily avoiding... and ever since I've set up the Internet and copied over the right files. And right now I'm typing on it... I love it!

I might have to indulge in a nap today. Crazy week!

Jp

No comments: