Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Well What Do You Know

It's Tuesday evening and I'm sitting at home watching a softball game. This is my first Tuesday night home in roughly eight months! The sensation is incredible! And at the moment, the Huskies are winning! If they hold on, they will be the national champions!

Yesterday my Bluejacket's Manuel came in the mail... it's the brand new edition, just released last month! I just happened to be browsing sites and found that it had just been updated. And I had been all excited about how they kept their same uniforms throughout the years... no luck! They just phased out the casual jeans working uniform for digital camouflage! Darn it!!!

Work was insane today... it was my first day covering a department for my co-worker who's on her way to Mexico for the week... I released 28 documents and 14 part numbers with more for tomorrow! We'll see how that goes.

Right now we're sweltering in 86 degrees :)

Jp

No comments: