Friday, June 19, 2009

Nothing Like Laughter

It's just what the doctor ordered.

My sister invited a couple of her philosophy students (the quarter is over) to come over last night and be introduced to Remember WENN... and they arranged to stay for six episodes... lol... so immediately, we decided to take them through most of the plot, to get a feel for the characters and the show in general... On the Air, Hilary Booth RN, World of Tomorrow, Radio Silence, the newsday episode, and finally Magic. My brother's friend came over as well, because he was curious about the whole thing in general. And of course, he loved it. Oh, and he's for Victor. LOL! (He came up with his opinion himself, I promise!) And after the students left, we watched "WENN Small Hours" with him (I never am able to just watch Magic) and later, after a long conversation about TV and other topics we put in "Who's Minding the Asylum?". Classic Betty, at her best, IMHO.

Between all that and a very unexpected card from a friend this morning, I'm feeling lightyears away from the way I felt yesterday after work :)

Even though I went to bed, um, rather late, I woke up this morning without my alarm, had time for a quick little read in the Bible, trimmed my fingernails and made it to our later Friday start time
(8 am) with only a couple minutes to make up :) Also, I think I discovered why I'm feeling slightly clogged up in my sinuses... I haven't been hydrating myself very well... glug, glug, glug.
Ahh, better.

Jp

No comments: