Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday I was seriously still sad by the evening, partly because I was frustrated at work with the lack of scanning capability and lack of access for certain things I needed. But I had arranged on Sunday night to meet my friend again, since our time had been cut short. I went over for dinner and a movie - "School Ties" 1992 - it was really good! - and several games. Just getting out of the house and seeing my friend calmed me down immediately.

Today, work was a little better, possibly because I'm feeling better, but mostly because I didn't feel hamstrung anymore. Also, I'm having my first Photography class tonight (right now we're on break... We're in the computer lab!) And we're learning all about colors. RGB's and CMYK's! Lectures and drawing the color circle... what fun! It's good to see everyone from last quarter again.

Jp

No comments: