Monday, January 5, 2009

And Here I Am Again

My last day of vacation was slow, but rather nice. Unbelievably, I got up at 10:30 in the morning after staying up record late after chat, and was able to go to church again, which was very nice. I've never felt the Lord telling me to go to church so clearly before - he woke me up in time - and I was refreshed in hearing the truth of God's word and Becky and I ran into each other as well!

The day was spent with family, celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday. Mom prepared a wonderful Carne Asada lunch, which was extraordinarily tasty, and then we sat down in the living room and talked and watched the Philadelphia Eagles game (which we muted - I enjoy not hearing the blather that the announcers blather on about). Later on in the day I finished working on the moose puzzle that I bought last week and had started Saturday night (hence, the staying up "record late" for a Sat. night - I stayed up a couple hours after I hung up chat... yikes!) and also read "Hank the Cowdog". What a hoot! Every dog owner should read it.

And so, here I am, starting another year...

I went to sleep at an early 11:30 or so, and this morning, got up at 5 for my first Jazzercise class in over a month. I was pretty red in the face by the time it ended. But working out felt really good again. I didn't mind waking up early today, but I probably will tomorrow, since the novelty will have worn off. LOL

Oh, and we got three inches of snow last night. LOL
But it's only 37 degrees out, and raining, so it's almost gone.

Wild weather in Washington!

Jp

No comments: