Friday, November 21, 2008

You could call me happy

Last night in the dark room, I only had time to develop my roll of film from assignment 5, but it was good to get it out of the way. My teacher was pleased with my 3 prints too! And he only gave a suggestion for one of them.

Last night my sister was well interested in watching "The Majestic" (the only movie I love that has Jim Carey in it - The Truman Show is good, but I like "Majestic" way better) because she's a fan of Martin Landau. And I remembered how much I like it, with all of its small-town scenes. It's set in 1953, during the Hollywood blacklisting. There are several very touching scenes - and an extra movie built in! Very well done, even though what happens in the end is historically inaccurate. Definitely worth watching!

So, today while browsing on Facebook, I checked out my Remember WENN group and found that Christopher J. Byrnes had not only joined it, but had also posted a trivia question on it merely two days ago!!!!

You could say that I am what some people refer to as "happy" - LOL!

Jp

No comments: