Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ah, TV Shows...

So I wore a skirt to work for the first time in ages (because it has been really warm out and because I felt like it), and I found myself in the hall downstairs (when no one was looking) with a reason to go fast, so of course, I thought of Betty and took off running down the hall, trying to kick my heels up the same way she does. LOL! And all I could think of is... "poetry in motion". Oh, gosh. That line is supposed to make me get mad, but all I could do was laugh.

And then at the house I'm sitting, the cat's name is Muffin. And I continually call it "Mittens", for some reason or another...

In anticipation of this week's premiere of Season 7 of MONK, my friend (that I recently introduced to MONK) and I watched both parts of the last episode, in order for her (and me, since I forgot some plot points we were introduced to) to be caught up to date on what's happening in the series. "Whyyyyyy did the man have to dieeeeeee?" I love Randy.

Until next time,
Jp

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

LOL! I might have to re-watch the episode for that. Oh my goodness, Randy is great. :)