Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anticipation and a Situation

My anticipation stems from my sister returning home tomorrow!
She's coming home to stay after 7 or 8 years of living all over the country, going to schools. It's not that she hasn't come home from time to time,
it's just that now she's coming home.

I really did like this last week of living by myself at home, however. The situation, is that I was given responsibility for the whole household; making sure everything went on schedule, that the dog stayed fed and loved, and that everything was kept safe and clean. I like that responsibility. And even though it's relatively petty, and pretty dorky, I'm proud of it.

I think I might be becoming addicted to this blogging thing.
Oh, well.

We've had some sunny and pleasant days this week! Last night I finished up reading a Sherlock Holmes story while laying on the grass in the front yard. It was probably about 65 degrees; my dog was by my side, and the sun was casting its golden, evening light through our tall fir trees.
It's one version of peace, at least.

Until next time,
Jp

1 comment:

VanillaRose said...

I'm excited to meet your sister.